dear aaron sorkin,
despite the fact that i love everything that you have ever written for both television and life, especially the west wing, i still don’t think that i will ever, EVER be able to forgive you for killing off delores landingham, because that just makes my heart hurt in the worst way possible and even though two cathedrals is brilliant, magnificent television and makes me absolutely bawl my eyes out without fail, it doesn’t change the lack of mrs. landingham in my life and in the west wing, and that just makes me sad.
ps, that super sunny happy credits music right after leo tells bartlet that she was killed is NOT APPROPRIATE.
- blueinaseaofred likes this
- algebraicring likes this
- bbc03isstillhere reblogged this from fearofrectangles
- book-em-danno reblogged this from fearofrectangles
- book-em-danno likes this
- webbytes likes this
- badassbettyrizzo likes this
- whendoiturnbackintoapumpkin likes this
- confusopoly likes this
- rubenfeld likes this
- fearofrectangles posted this